Featuring Tim Smith from the "The Tim Smith Salon"
I'm always being complimented on how great my hair looks, and also being asked "who does it?" Well, ladies here is my little secret.... Meet Tim Smith. He is a dear friend and owner of The Tim Smith Salon. He has been in the beauty industry for three decades and it shows in his work!
1. How did you get started doing hair?
A male friend of mine was in the industry and it interested me, so I signed up and the rest is history.
2. How long exactly have you been doing hair?
3. Is this including all the "Barbie's" your styled as a child?
Ha! Well, in that case...I've been doing hair all my life.
4. Who is your style icon?
5. Since you think I ask everyone this question(I don't, but I guess I'll ask it)...What color underwear are you wearing?
6. Well, I guess the follow up is Boxers or Briefs?
Low rise Briefs
7. What is the best part about living in the south?
8. What is the worst part?
9. What are your current fashion obsessions?
10. Favorite color?
11. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I would love to be able to tell the future.
12. What is your favorite website?
13. How do you feel when you hear someone say "Homosexuality is a choice?"
14. What is your favorite pattern?
I don't really do patterns, I prefer solids. Of course, then I would choose black.
15. How did you meet your husband Jamie?
He came in that salon I was working in and I gave him a hair cut. After he left I told all the other girls in the shop "I just met the man I was going to marry!"
16.What is your favorite cocktail?
A whiskey sour, but only from The Library. It's a fabulous little boutique restaurant in Florence, SC.
A whiskey sour is a mixed drink containing whiskey, lemon juice, sugar, and optionally, a dash of egg white. With the egg white, it is sometimes called a Boston Sour. I'm not sure how the Library makes there Whiskey Sour, but I'll be sure to give one a try next time I'm there. Click the logo for more information of the Library.
17. Who has the best head of hair in Hollywood?
Jennifer Lopez and Jared Leto ( before the chopped his long locks)
18. What are your favorite activities for the month of September?
Labor day, Pro Football, and that it starts to cool down in the evenings.
19. Favorite place you've ever traveled?
20. What is your biggest regret in life?
Not have children.