In a little over two weeks American will be celebrating our nations independence! This means cookouts, fireworks, and anything including water. Here are a few holiday essentials that are sure to make your Fourth of July POP!
1. Everyone needs a fun inexpensive pair of beach shades! Try these Miss Selfridge Tortoise Cat Eye Glasses for a little retro inspired look.
2. Staying cool in the summer heat is essential! A Yeti Cooler can keep your beverages cold for what seems like days!
3. Independence Day is filled with lots of socializing and of course the showing off of a brand new swimsuit! Try this red festive number by Lisa Marie Fernandez and make a splash.
4. You can't hit the water without a great beach towel! Head over to Glit.com to grab one, currently on sale for $10.
5. Pearls complete any outfit, even a swimsuit. You can get this pair of gorgeous studs by Carolee from LordandTaylor.com.
6. Avoid wrinkles and sun damage by wearing this Eugenia Kim wide brimmed sun hat, available at neimanmarcus.com.
Now that you have everything needed for a truly spectacular fourth....it's time to light your sparklers and get the party started!
PS: If your holiday party is swankier than swimsuit attire...head over to the shop tab and check out the "Annabelle" (below) or the "Britton." Both are perfect and patriotic!