1. I always have a kleenex, napkin, paper towel, etc with me at all times.
2. I love taking baths.
3. The company logo is actually my silhouette. and was made by famous silhouette artist Clay Rice.
4. My first album was "Afterburn" by ZZtop.
5. I used to own a women's clothing boutique, but closed it to achieve other goals.
6. My first car was a 1990 black Cutlas Ciera.
7. I ask a lot of questions.
8. I used to teach dance and clogging was my speciality.
9. I have always wanted to be a designer and have been sketching since I was ten.
10. I'm not a morning person.
11. My favorite holidays are 4th of July and Halloween, but the older I get the more Christmas grows on me.
12. I just started drinking coffee eight months ago.
13. My first word was "Duck."
14. My favorite number is 5.
15. I don't have a favorite color.
16. I'm bossy.
17. I don't care what hotdogs are made from...I LOVE THEM!
18. I was the biggest tomboy, until about age 11.
19. I always have my nails done.
20. I've never met a stranger.
21. I own multiple power tools, and know how to use them.
22. I talk really loud.
23. I'm legally blind without corrective lenses.
24. Really green grass makes me happy.
25. I graduated from the University of South Carolina and I'm also a licensed cosmetologist.